SoftSquare is looking for Business Development (BD) Interns to get the training and exposure in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. Interns will gain hands-on experience working on challenging and meaningful projects.
- Conducting background research on competitors, countries, projects, donor priorities and funding, and other BD specific information;
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the BD Department’s databases and filing systems;
- Providing administrative and logistical support, including organizing meetings and conference calls with potential partners, staff, and within the BD team;
- Writing BD-related materials including marketing one-pagers, capacity statements, and other thought pieces as well as proposal sections such as CV formatting, past performance references, and institutional capacity sections; and;
- Contributing to quality of written content including proofreading, formatting, and editing documents.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented, people-person;
- Strong multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months