We are searching for a Laravel developer Intern at SoftSquare. Fresh graduates
are highly encouraged to apply for this position having an interest in PHP
Qualification: BSCS, BSIT, BSSE.
Experience: 0-6 months.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and backend developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- Knowledge of PHP Laravel Framework.
- Degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months