About the job:
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are functional and aesthetically pleasing.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. By joining us, you will be developing attractive, user-friendly applications to cater to our clients’ needs and support our customer base.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
· Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
· Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
· Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
· Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
· Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
· Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and
testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
· Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
· A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
· Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Figma Tool Experience would be given priority.
· A team player but can work independently too.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.