SoftSquare is hiring fresh graduates who are passionate about designing. Kindly attach your portfolio (if any) or behance links when applying for this role.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Must pay attention to the concepts, brief, and research to produce the creative design
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective designs
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-driven, excellent communication skills, strong desire to excel and the ability to work independently.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets;
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand;
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision);
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Kit and Figma;
- The candidate should have a command of Adobe Xd and Figma. (Photoshop and illustrator is a plus);
- Designer with good aesthetic sense.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months